What this fund is for
This fund provides assistance for micro and small construction companies to develop a stronger skills base. Specifically, it provides an extra incentive for you to access CITB grant eligible training.
Who can apply for funding
CITB-registered employers with up to 99 directly employed staff on the payroll. Employers can apply for funding once every 12 months.
How much you can apply for
CITB-registered employers can apply for funding related to how many direct employees they have:
- Employers with 1 to 49 directly employed staff can receive up to £5,000.
- Employers with 50 to 74 directly employed staff can receive up to £7,500.
- Employers with 75 to 99 directly employed staff can receive up to £10,000.
How to apply
Before you apply, please read the Terms of funding for Skills and training fund.
To apply for funding, follow the guidance notes provided in the Skills and Training application form (PDF 271KB).
To complete and submit the form, you should:
- Download the application form and save it to your computer
- Complete all fields
- Ensure that you regularly save this application to your desktop to prevent loss of data
- Save and send the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org