Learning resources, Sectors and roles, Small employer support
National Demolition Training Group
This project will produce 5 individual demolition specific sets of guidance notes. These guidance notes will be used by the Federation members and the wider industry to assist in ensuring that the knowledge of existing demolition sector staff including new employees is up to date providing access to clear, concise and current guidance notes, which ensure continued safe working and good practice.
Develop and produce guidance notes covering:
- Demolition of structured panels
- Demolition of waste resource protocol
- Demolition explosives guidance
- Removal of lift shafts gear during demolition and refurbishment
- Top down demolition revision to floor load testing.