A NEW DIRECTION
Whether it’s your first job, a different job, or a fresh start, a new direction can be a daunting and exciting prospect.
That’s why this quarter we’ve focused on attracting even more young people to the industry with the information, advice and training they need, while supporting employers and workers to bring about the change they want, in their business and in their careers.
Making change for the better
Our Vision 2020 programme includes the Big Six – vital construction challenges we’re addressing to help the industry build a better Britain. In this edition of 360°, we focus on two of these: ‘turning learners into workers’ and ‘helping SMEs’.
Also in this edition:
· Hear from Chief Executive Sarah Beale about our programme of reform
· Check out our millennial-friendly GoConstruct questionnaire
· Learn about a new pilot scheme to deliver skilled-up bricklayers to the industry
· Discover how Mount Anvil Skills Academy for Construction is changing lives
· Get future-ready with our £3 million smarter procurement commission
You can find out about all this and more by reading the full 360°.
Take a new direction with us: download 360° today.