We are working for industry wherever we see opportunities to engage decision-makers, influence policy, and build dynamic partnerships across government, business and communities.
Our nationwide aims are to:
- help government recognise industry needs for skills development
- work with local enterprise partnerships, regional bodies and national administrations to support training priorities
- strengthen relationships with employer groups, public sector clients and trade federations
- improve industry representation on CITB committees
- attract more people into construction and more employers to invest in training
- campaign, persuade and influence for the benefit of industry.
For more information about our work, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org